The cost of removing a tree from your property or land depends on several factors, so it is difficult to give an estimate, which is why most reputable tree service companies usually offer free estimates. Though some may offer an estimate over the phone for simpler jobs.
This allows them to visit your property, assess the tree and give you a realistic and accurate price.
Table of Contents
Factors that affect the price of tree removal service
How much tree removal costs will depend on:
- How many trees need removing.
- The type and height of the trees.
- The type of equipment needed.
- The number of crew required.
- Estimated length of the job.
- Site access considerations.
- Speed of removal.
- Whether additional large-scale equipment, such as cranes or cherry-pickers, is needed.
A site visit allows a tree service company to assess the tree/s, access and ask questions whilst on site that won’t be obvious over the phone.
Tree removal cost in the state of Massachusetts
Keep in mind, those are just average prices, as we’ve explained – the costs can be lower or higher, depending on the different factors at play. In order to receive an exact cost for your particular case, you should call us or use our contact form to request a free quote.
- Boston’s Efforts to Safeguard Urban Forests: A New Tree Protection Ordinance
- A Comprehensive Guide to Tree Diseases: Causes, Classification, Characteristics, and Management
- Enhancing Boston’s Urban Tree Canopy: A Progressive Ordinance for a Sustainable Future
- How Do Trees Prevent Soil Erosion
- What is the Difference Between Trimming and Pruning Trees