Can you negotiate tree removal services? Can you get a better price on tree removal if there are multiple trees to be removed? Can the price of tree removal be reduced if more than one company is bidding for the job? These are some of the most commonly asked questions. We do our best to answer these questions and others in this blog post.
Table of Contents
How is Tree Removal Priced?
The price of removing a tree or multiple trees depends on a number of factors. The size of the tree, how difficult it is to access, and the distance from the truck to where the tree needs to be cut down all play a role in pricing.
Generally, trees that are close to buildings or power lines will be more expensive to remove because they pose a greater safety hazard. Trees that are larger in diameter will also cost more than smaller trees. The price for removal can vary significantly depending on which company you use.
Can You Negotiate Tree Removal?
It is possible to negotiate the price of tree removal services, but it depends on the company you work with. Some companies may be willing to lower their price if there are multiple trees that need to be removed or if they are bidding against other companies.
Can I Make Tree Removal Cheaper?
The tree removal process involves:
- First, the tree is cut down.
- Next, the stump and roots are removed.
- Finally, debris is cleaned up and removed.
Some ways you can reduce the cost of tree removal include:
- Can you remove the stump yourself? If so, this will lower your overall costs. You could either remove the stump by hand or rent a stump grinder from a local hardware/tool rental shop.
- Can multiple trees be removed together at the same time to reduce cost per tree?
- Can debris removal or chipping of wood chips be done by a different company for reduced cost?
- Can you keep the wood to use as firewood. This will reduce the amount of debris to clean and take away.
These are just some ways that you can negotiate with a tree removal service provider in Boston and potentially save money on their services. Remember, though, if there is more than one tree involved it may increase the total price since they cannot all be cut down at once without damaging them even further. Negotiations may also depend on whether there are other companies bidding against each other for your business as well.
If you’re looking for a professional tree service company in the Greater Boston area do not hesitate to call us on (857) 342-4589 or send us a message today. At Boston MA Tree Pros, we connect home and business owners with a number of local tree service experts for everything from tree removal to stump grinding.
- Boston’s Efforts to Safeguard Urban Forests: A New Tree Protection Ordinance
- A Comprehensive Guide to Tree Diseases: Causes, Classification, Characteristics, and Management
- Enhancing Boston’s Urban Tree Canopy: A Progressive Ordinance for a Sustainable Future
- How Do Trees Prevent Soil Erosion
- What is the Difference Between Trimming and Pruning Trees